Do you want to refine your business model?
Help is available!
The Melbourne Business Model User Group provides a workshop format to allow you to :
- ascertain and describe your present business model
- clarify your value proposition
- clarify and better specify your customer segments
- identify your present partnerships
- identify the present revenue streams and cost structure
- and then review each of the 9 areas in your business model for robustness and possibilities for innovation
In the group/ workshop format participants are able to draw on the experiences of others who are eager to refine their business models to meet the business challenges of tomorrow and the day after.
The next meeting is this week at 6pm at the Grill’d Restaurant meeting room in Elsternwick